ON PRINT - The
church which partly appears among the trees,
in the distance, is the Free Church. It stands
near the Parish Church, and both are beautifully
situated on the left bank of the Elliot. The
Rev. John Kirk, father of Sir John Kirk, was
the first minister of the Free Church in Arbirlot.
(Notes by George Hay, 1883)